Friday, December 15, 2006
Achtung!I am back from Crapland.I am not wrong to call it Crapland.Their public toilets are disgusting!!!They did not have male janitors in a female loo like in Italy.In fact,they had no janitors at all.Some didn't have doors and no one in their right mind would deign to even step in.Unfortunately some of my tour group mates were not in their right minds and were very desperate so they did. Crapland is fantastic if you like these loos,and riding horses in 2 degrees Celsius winds,and clambering up and down limestone caves,and stepping on multiple butterfly corpses in butterfly gardens.Which I don't.
So tomorrow, I am going to meet Naomi at Tampines Mall and catch Eragon, and then meet Mengsiew and Elizabeth for dinner and then off to Eliz's church's play.Which basically means I may be out from 1 o'clock to 10. Phwoar.
i thought the world of you
11:29 AM
Me?
Kate/YQ
17 years young.
studying Mass Communications at Ngee Ann Poly.
CCHMS '07, PCPS '04
Rude. Pale. Sold out to the Apple syndrome.
Never able to resist shopping. Sorry.
Playlist:
Last Day of Magic
Hook and Line
URA fever
Tape Song
Dice